Thursday, April 30, 2009

WOO HOO!

Harvey is starting back to work on MONDAY!!!! We are so happy and grateful that the day has finally come! Here is how it happened. I was sick on Tuesday, and I was laying on the couch. Harvey was taking care of me when his phone rang. He didn't know who it was but answered it anyway, and it was the company that he used to work for almost 2 years ago. They needed him to come in for a drug test so that he can come back to work!! I am super excited, and Harvey can hardly wait to get back to work! Plus Harvey found out that same day that he drew out for the Rifle hunt this year! All great news must come on Tuesdays!!

2 comments:

  1. yee haw where are we going to celebrate??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Keli!! I hope you guys are doing great! Well it sounds like it at least!
    I will for sure come in some time. Tell everyone I said hi!
    BYE

    ReplyDelete