Saturday, March 13, 2010

A VACATION!!!!!

It has been FOREVER since I posted. Life just got too busy I guess.
I am super excited. Harvey and I are taking our first real vacation together! And by real I mean not camping or hunting. . .
We are going to Texas to see his family. It's a little intimidating, because in all our 9 years of knowing each other, I have yet to meet any member of his family. And there are a lot of them. I hope that it's just comfortable and not awkward. :) I can hardley wait.

....More to come.

32 comments:

  1. 一間沒有書的屋子,正如一個沒有窗子的房間。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考,......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 培養健全孩子最好的方法是父母先成為健全的人。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 來看你了~心在、愛在、牽掛在,幸福才會繁衍不息^^............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete