Thursday, February 05, 2009

Still Waiting...

Well here it is February and the New Year has not brought me much greatness yet. I am still in limbo waiting for the new year to bring new great things into my life! I really hope that Harvey can find work, soon. We are making it but there is not room for any extra's and we really wanted to take a real vacation this year! Oh well, I guess that we will just have to keep looking. I hope that something happens soon.

Harvey and Jack have been gold hunting, but there has been no new nuggets since that first one a few weeks ago. He thinks that he way have found a meteorite though and they are worth some money too. I hope that it all works out and something comes from these detecting trips. I really miss him when he is gone, and they usually go on the weekends.

I do really enjoy hanging out with Tena though. She is such a genuinely good person and I really like being around her. She is adorable and smart and fun to talk to.

Last night Harvey and I went to see "The Uninvited". It has an interesting twist that you may not expect, but overall not really as scary or creepy as it appeared in the previews.

No comments:

Post a Comment